Hello, my name is Nick Wood and welcome to my Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning website.
NCCA Trained. Fully insured and certified.
We are West Midlands leading Carpet Cleaners, providing outstanding results, with so many happy clients, amazing results and great value for money.
Cleaning your carpet and upholstery is as important as regular vacuuming. Over time your carpets will become dull, flat and worn. Cleaning your carpets regularly will remove oily or deep down dirt that damages your carpet fibres. The process we do is very thorough and not matched by a lot of cleaners .
SOLUTION AND EQUIPMENT USED
We only use the latest cleaning solutions on the market that are eco friendly, and completely safe for you and your family, including pets.
WET CLEAN METHOD PROCESS ( HOT WATER EXTRACTION )
1. Thoroughly vacuum carpet North, South, East, West to remove as much dry soils as possible. Most important part of carpet cleaning.
Remember around 80% of soils are dry loose particles. These need to be removed before any solutions applied
2. Pre-spray solution onto carpet.
3. Agitate solution using Pro 35 CRB. This will break down and loosen the soils, also giving the carpet pile lift.
4. Extraction rinse using only water, therefore leaving no residue in the carpet which can promote re-soil
5. Carpets are then speed dried. Most occasions they are touch dry when the job is completed.
DRY CLEANING METHOD PROCESS
We now use a Host dry system which is now becoming very popular. Firstly the carpet is powerfully vacuumed with the host freestyle. At the same time it pile lifts any matted down carpet bringing it back to life again. This will remove around 85% of dry soils. Next is to apply the Eco friendly Micro sponges on to the carpet which will then be mechanically brushed in to clean carpet, During the process these sponges will soak up the soils and start to dry out. Once finally vacuumed the carpet is ready to use straight away and completely dry.
Research studies have shown that this system reduces
Dust mites by 78%
Cat allergens by 75%
Mould spores by 85% to 94%
Inspections are carried out prior to the work to discuss what method is best.
FREE NO OLIGATION QUOTES AND SURVEYS